Sunday, October 08, 2006
Assistant to the Crew Lead
So my tuition fees are ridiculous...
I decided that if I was going to be in so much debt in 4 years then I should take it easy and spend as little as possible for the time being. But that's no fun at all. So I figured I should get a job and spend the salary on fun things.
That very night Kim ask me if I wanted to work till the beginning of October. So I took the job and spent 5 weeks under the employment of Jake's Lawn Care. The title I gave myself was Assistant to the Crew Lead ;). The job was fun enough, we worked outside and joked around a lot. Even got Dave to work a few days, which I'm actually quite proud of.
Even though the salary over the 5 weeks isn't even enough to cover my flight to Australia I can sort of justify spending money on stuff like concerts, hockey games, and Danny Specials.
Next up is a trip to Minneapolis (yes I know I just got back) seeing as how this may be my last chance to visit for a while.
Dan